1. Barbara Cassin (2001). Dictionary of Eye Terminology. Triad Publishing.
2. Glossary of Eye Terminology
http://www.eyeglossary.net; last accessed March 2005.
3. Euroblind UK Statistics
http://www.euroblind.org/fichiersGB/statUK.htm; last accessed October 2004.
4. RNIB Tiresias Visual Impairment Website
http://www.tiresias.org/controls/visual_impairments.htm; last accessed October 2004.
5. RNIB Tiresias Visual Impairment Guidelines
http://www.tiresias.org/guidelines/visual.htm; last accessed October 2004.
6. RNIB Tiresias Colour Blindness Guidelines
http://www.tiresias.org/guidelines/colour_blindness.htm; last accessed October 2004.
7. American Foundation for the Blind. What Are Cataracts?
http://www.afb.org/Section.asp?SectionID=35&TopicID=212&SubTopicID=41&DocumentID=193; last accessed September 2004;
8. What Is Colour Blindness and the Different Types?
http://colourvisiontesting.com/color2; last accessed November 2004.
9. Department of Health, Registered Blind and Partially Sighted People, Year
Ending 31 March 2003, England.
http://www.publications.doh.gov.uk/public/blindandpartiallysighted03.htm; last accessed October 2004.
10. Bureau of the Census (2001). Unpublished data from Survey of Income and Program Participation.
11. American Foundation for the Blind. Who's Surfing? Internet Access and
Computer Use by Visually Impaired Youths and Adults.
http://www.afb.org/section.asp?Documentid=1521; last accessed November 2004.
12. P.T. Khaw and A.R. Elkington (1999). ABC of Eyes, BMJ Publishing Group.
13. Who Named It Website - Information about Herman Snellen
http://www.whonamedit.com/doctor.cfm/2075.html; last accessed February 2005.
14. Lighthouse Low Vision Website
http://www.lighthouse.org/low_vision_defined_page2.htm; last accessed October 2004.
15. St. Lukes Eye - Simulation of Cataracts
http://www.stlukeseye.com/Conditions/Cataracts.asp; last accessed October 2004.
16. Eye Search - Simulation of Cataracts
http://www.eyesearch.com/cataract.images.htm; last accessed October 2004.
17. Arizona Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired (ACBVI) - Images of
http://www.acbvi.org/albums/Vision; last accessed March 2005.
18. Interactive Vision Simulator
http://www.my-vision-simulator.com; last accessed October 2004.
19. WebAim Low Vision Simulator
http://www.webaim.org/simulations/lowvis.html; last accessed October 2004.
20. Vischeck Colour Blindness Simulator
http://www.vischeck.com/vischeck; last accessed November 2004.
21. Fork in the Road Vision Rehabilitation Services, Low vision Simulators
http://www.lowvisionsimulators.com; last accessed November 2004.
22. Visual Impairment North East. Simulation Package
http://www.vine-simspecs.org.uk/simspecs.htm; last accessed October 2004.
23. E. Angel (2003). Interactive Computer Graphics, Third Edition. Addison-Wesley.
24. Alan Watt (2000). 3D Computer Graphics, Third Edition. Addison-Wesley.
25. J. Folley, A. Van Dam, S. Feiner, J. Hughes, and R. Phillips (1994). Introduction to Computer Graphics. Addison-Wesley.
26. A. G. Bors. Computer Graphics and Visualisation Lecture Notes. Department of
Computer Science, Unviversity of York.
http://www-course.cs.york.ac.uk/cgv/notes; last accessed January 2005.
27. A (Spotty) History and Who's Who of Computer Graphics Website
http://www.cs.wpi.edu/~matt/courses/cs563/talks/history.html; last accessed October 2004.
28. Fact Index Website - Raster Graphics
http://www.fact-index.com/r/ra/raster_graphics.html; last accessed October 2004;
29. Fact Index Website - Vector Graphics
http://www.fact-index.com/v/ve/vector_graphics.html; last accessed October 2004;
30. Fact Index Website - 2D Computer Graphics
http://www.fact-index.com/2/2d/2d_computer_graphics.html; last accessed October 2004.
31. Fact Index Website - 3D Computer Graphics
http://www.fact-index.com/3/3d/3d_computer_graphics.html; last accessed October 2004.
32. Ian Sommerville (2001). Software Engineering, Sixth Edition. Addison Wesley.
33. Kent Beck (1999). Extreme Programming Explained. Addison Wesley.
34. Andrew Monk, Peter Wright, Jeanne Haber and Lora Davenport (1993). Improving Your Human-Computer Interface: A Practical Technique. Prentice Hall.
35. Jakob Nielson. Heuristics for User Interface Design
http://www.useit.com/papers/heuristic/heuristic_list.html; last accessed March 2005.
36. Richard S. Wright, Jr. and Benjamin Lipchak (2004). OpenGL SuperBible, Third Edition. Sams Publishing.
37. Jeff Prosise (1999). Programming Windows with MFC, Second Edition. Microsoft Press.
38. Jeff Glatt. CodeGuru: Display a Web Page in a Plain C Win32 Application.
http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/I-N/ieprogram/article.php/c4379; last accessed November 2004.
39. Google Zeitgeist, June 2004 - Operating System Use
http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist/zeitgeist-jun04.html; last accessed Jan 2005.
40. Susan Stepney. Scientific Method Lecture Notes. Department of Computer
Science, University of York.
http://www-course.cs.york.ac.uk/csw/SciMeth/method.pdf; last accessed February 2005
41. Susan Stepney. Statistics and Graphs Lecture Notes. Department of Computer
Science, University of York.
http://www-course.cs.york.ac.uk/csw/SciMeth/stats.pdf; last accessed February 2005
42. Jacob Cohen (1988). Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioural Sciences, Second Edition. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers.
43. John W. Tukey (1997). Exploratory Data Analysis. Addison Wesley.
© Stephen Ratcliffe. 2005
Department of Computer Science
University of York